The Test to answer your Question: Am I Bipolar?
Is the question: “Am I bipolar?” something that you have always asked yourself? Is this medical condition something that you would like to learn more about such as the signs and symptoms associated with it as well as how you can tell if you have this specific type of disorder? In this article, we will provide you with the answers to these questions that you may have.
Bipolar Disorder: What it Is
So what is bipolar disorder? This disorder is a type of medical condition that is characterized by abrupt as well as abnormal mood swings. These mood swings are often referred to as depression and mania. There are three general classifications of this type of disorder. These include Type 1, Type 2, and Cyclothymia.
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
The diagnosis of the bipolar disorder is done through the observation of a psychiatrist of at least one depressed state as well as one manic phase. However, while this type of medical condition can only be diagnosed completely through the observation and the methods used by apsychiatrist, undergoing a bipolar test can also be used. This test helps determine whether a person who is suffering from severe mood swings is already bipolar or not. If the mood swings that you are experiencing are so severe, it is best that you already seek the services of a medical professional.
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
There are several signs and symptoms of the bipolar disorder. If there are moments wherein you feel more upbeat than normal, if you feel as if you no longer have to sleep, if you talk a lot and very fast, if you experience extreme levels of sexual urges, or if you often have racing thoughts, then you might already be suffering from mania. Taking a bipolar test will help you decide whether you are in need of the services of a psychiatrist or another professional specializing in mental health.
More Bipolar Test Questions
In order for the results of the bipolar test to be accurate, you should have suffered from at least one depression episode and you should also be at least eighteen years of age.
- Are there times wherein you are extremely talkative and talk a lot faster than normal?
- Are there times wherein you feel like you are more active than usual?
- Do you experience moods wherein you feel very irritable or speeded up?
- Are there times wherein you have felt very depressed and elated at the same time?
- Are there times wherein you have felt extreme sexual urges or have become more interested in it than usual?
- Are there times wherein your self confidence ranges from being overly confident to extremely self-doubting?
- Are there times wherein the quality and the quantity of your work have greatly varied?
- Are there times wherein you feel very hostile or angry without any apparent reason?
- Do you have periods of creative thinking and other times of mental dullness?
- Are there times wherein you want to be with other people and other times that all you want is to be left alone?
- Are there times wherein you feel very optimistic and other times very pessimistic?
- Do you have periods of crying excessively and other times wherein you just want to laugh excessively?